Job Type Permanent / Full Time Working Experience 1 - 3 Years Education Level Higher National Diploma Industry Construction Qualifications Experience with CAD and BIM software such as AutoCAD, Revit, Inventor, etc Description
1. Plans, organizes, and instructs courses as assigned and instructional / educational technology to promote student success.
2. Demonstrates sound practices in instruction and classroom management that respond to students’ diverse academic needs.
3. Follows the prescribed course outline and uses texts plus other supplemental material the Department Chairperson deems appropriate.
4. Provides instruction according to the class meeting schedule and instructional hours established for the session and delivery method (face-
to-face, hybrid, web-enhanced, or online).
5. Assists students toward the successful completion of course(s) that the instructor is teaching by providing outreach, guidance, and timely feedback.
6. Makes oneself accessible and available to answer students’ questions in a timely manner.
7. Encourages students’ completion of the course evaluation form, reviews course evaluation summaries and develops a plan for improvement, as appropriate.
8. Performs other related duties as required.