The New business managers will create or garner new business opportunities for the company.
Will expand the scope, growth, and clientele of the company.
The manager will develop creative measures to not only increase client portfolio but also maintain current or keep current customers as well.
New Business Manager perform various tasks or functions which will be assigned by the CEO.
Their functions include :
i. Develop, review, and implement new business strategies
ii. Create new business relationships with potential clients
iii. Prepare financial reports, and forecasts
iv. Work with marketing departments
v. Acquire more business acumen through research, and analysis of industry trends and developments
vi. Assist in present new business proposals
1. Have superior negotiating skills
2. Have excellent time, planning and project management skills
3. Be able to flawlessly present and communicate in both written and verbal forms
4. Be resilient, detailed and creative
5. Be able to successfully work on own initiative
6. Be able to handle demands, targets, guidelines, and high stress situations
7. Have excellent networking and business acquisition skills
8. Be consistent, dependable and efficient
9. Have advanced leadership and organizational skills
New business managers must have a first degree, preferable in business or IT related programs. Experience or high performance in sales or marketing is advantageous.