The Food & Beverage Manager is responsible for overseeing the food and beverage service staff within all facilities to include the Bar and Restaurant.
TheFood & Beverage Manager is responsible for overseeing the food and beverageservice staff within all facilities to include the Club House, Bar, Restaurant,Swimming Pool Service, Conference Service and Room Service.
1. Managesservice aspects in all food and beverage assigned areas and events, andacknowledges, greets and thanks all members and guests
2. Managesclub house, bar, restaurant, swimming pool, conference service and room service
3. Confirmsthat all service staff are in proper uniform and adhere to the Resort’s standards
4. Managesand trains staff in all technical and non-technical aspects of their role
5. Creates,maintains and distributes weekly schedules for staff & communicateaccordingly
6. Communicateswith service and kitchen staff regarding reservations and special events
7. Conductspre-shift, pre-meal and / or pre-event meetings with all necessary staff
8. Evaluatesand supervises performance and carries out disciplinary action as needed, inaccordance with the Resort’s policies and applicable laws
9. Conductsmonthly beverage inventories and quarterly glass and silverware inventories
10. Opensand closes F&B outlets on a regular basis.
11. Controlscosts of all food and beverage outlets by assisting management, as requested,in purchasing and maintaining effective profit and loss controls
12. Maximizesfood & beverage sales by identifying and targeting sales opportunitiesthrough marketing including promotions and special events and by training staffon up-selling.
13. Maintainsmember and guest satisfaction by handing inquiries, concerns or comments andproviding solutions
14. Maintainconsistency of service by being aware of and prepared for all course events,large parties and reservations that may affect food and beverage serviceoperations
15. Ensuresa pleasant dining experience in F&B outlets by collaborating withdepartment heads
1. HNDor 4-year degree equivalent experience required
2. Aminimum of 4 years of progressive responsibility in food and beverage industryrequired
3. Experiencein resolving customer issues / complaints as well as overall excellent customerservice required
4. Proficientin computer software including Microsoft Word and Excel
5. Solidtime management, organization and prioritization skills
6. Abilityto effectively communicate verbally and non-verbally with others
7. Abilityto work with all personality types even in adverse situations
8. Demonstratedcommitment to customer service
9. Abilityto work independently and proactively in a fast-paced environment
FullTime; To include Days, Evenings, Weekends and Holidays