Youth Ally (YA) is a social enterprise committed to promoting self-reliance through collaborative entrepreneurship. YA believes in creativity, problem-solving and leadership skills.
The Code 4 Life programme is Youth Ally’s flagship programme aimed at providing practical and affordable computer programming (coding) and robotics lessons to school children and the general public.
We require the services of an individual who is capable of developing and overseeing the planning and successful implementation of the Code4life programme.
Reports to : Director of Programmes
Core Duties :
1. Grow the Code4Life programme among basic schools and the general public.
2. Manage both face-to-face and online options of the programme to ensure smooth operation and efficient use of resources.
3. Oversee the day-to-day management of the programme.
4. Monitor and ensure timely and effective delivery of lessons by instructors.
5. Lead efforts to network and establish mutually beneficial partnerships.
Accountable and result oriented individual
Excellent people management skills
Must be a go-getter
Experience in coding or web application development (is an added advantage)
Diploma or Degree in Information Technology and / or Business Administration or
How to apply :
Applicants should adhere to the following guidelines :
1. Write an application letter explaining how the applicant intends to achieve the above-mentioned core duties.
2. Write a cv or resume focusing on verifiable achievements