About the role
1. Go on retail marketing and sales assignments to promote sales.
2. Actively look for opportunities to showcase the company’s products in trade fairs (trade expos, trade exhibitions) to increase the brand awareness and sales of the product.
3. Possess a thorough understanding of the uses of Egg Powder and a unique ability to convince prospective buyers of the advantages of using the product over raw shell eggs.
4. Street-marketing to individuals, households and Small Scale Enterprises (Indomie and fast food vendors, markets, mini-markets, schools, etc.)
5. Be the liaison between the company and its customers by relaying essential and pertinent information.
6. Use created promotional messages and themes to drive business.
7. Listen to customer feedback from customer service reps and social media platforms.
8. All other duties as assigned by the Head of Marketing.
Required Skills and Expectations :
1. History of marketing and sales experience shall be an added advantage.
2. Highly presentable and decent.
3. Must have an extraordinarily creative skill-set in marketing communication designed to inform and persuade target audiences of the relative merits of using Whole Egg Powder.
4. Keep business’ confidential matters.
5. Must be very energetic and outgoing personality, self-willed, initiator, honest, reliable and self-motivated.
6. Must be prolific at increasing awareness, creating interest, generating sales and creating brand loyalty.
7. Must be a team player to foster teamwork.
8. Must be a self-starter, highly organized individual with great interpersonal and polished presentation skills.
9. Proficient in the use of WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram and other social media platforms as a communication and advertisement tool shall be a plus.
10. Flexible With Work Hours : Willingness to work six days a week and be flexible with work hours, if necessary.
11. Communication Skills : Excellent verbal and written communication skills.