Company Robert and Sons Ltd Job Type Permanent / Full Time Working Experience 1 - 3 Years Education Level First Degree Industry Healthcare Jobs Qualifications BSc / BA in marketing, business administration or relevant fieldProven experience as marketing officer or similar roleSolid knowledge of marketing techniques and principlesGood understanding of market research techniques, statistical and data analysis methodsExcellent knowledge of MS Office and marketing software (e.
g. CRM)Thorough understanding of social media and web analyticsExcellent organizational and multi-tasking skillsOutstanding communication and interpersonal abilitiesCreativity and commercial awarenessA team player with a customer-
oriented approach Description
Assist with the creation of project support and analysis, presentations, reporting and industry research.
2. Track and report on status of all proposal components.
3. Assist in gathering market intelligence covering new trends, competitors’ rates and related activities to effectively approach the market.
4. Assist with the performance of market research and analysis, feasibility studies / business plans for new products development or branch expansions.
5. Assisting with marketing activities including prospecting for new clients and following up on new business.
6. Coordinating and assisting with advertising and branding.
7. Arrange for the distribution of marketing materials.
8. Any other task assigned by Business Development Manager.