Job Type Temporary / Contract / Project Working Experience 3 - 5 Years Education Level Higher National Diploma Industry Construction Qualifications Minimum HND qualified in Construction / building or have the relevant time served.
1. Overall control of the site and all of the functions that the site performs. 2. Supervises and coordinates site activities.
3. Daily control of working practices, including the hours worked and meal times. 4. Managing client expectations while staying on schedule and within budget.
5. Responsible for all stores that are allocated to the project. 6. Responsible for all Health and safety on site. 7. Supervision of plant on site, refueling of plant / vehicles and generators.
8. Reporting of broken plant / equipment / stores to the Project Manager 9. Supervision of the workforce. 10. Report daily to the Project Manger on progress.
11. Oversee and co-ordinate materials ordering and delivery to site. 12. Supervise the installation of all project related utilities to include MEP works.