The role of the Marketing Manager is to develop, maintain and coordinate marketing operations.
Therole of the Marketing Manager is to develop, maintain and coordinate marketingoperations including but not limited to sales development, conference booking,digital marketing, advertising, promotions, special events and budgets.
Qualifiedcandidate will have a hospitality / hotel background in these areas and be bothcustomer and employee oriented. Past employee management experience required.
Previousexperience working in a resort or hotel as part of or leading a sales team is amust.
Theideal candidate must have extensive knowledge and skill gained through broadexperiences in a marketing field (or fields) which requires a command of bothpractical and theory marketing and sales principle.
Typically requires a Bachelor'sdegree (B. A.) from a university; or minimum of four years related experienceand / or training.
1. Provideexceptional customer service to all internal and external customers.
2. Providesdaily instruction to the marketing and sales development team in order toachieve successful completion of assignments within specified timelines
3. Coachesand counsels existing staff
4. Performsproofing for all email and digital campaigns
5. Approvespurchase orders for marketing projects and events based on budget
6. Helpdevelop and coordinate email, newsletter and digital pieces
7. Assistsin monthly marketing planning and execution using reporting and analysis toassist
8. Preparesmonthly marketing calendars and summaries
9. Delegatesmarketing calendar fulfilment tasks to marketing team
10. Resolvescustomer complaints and issues via letter, phone calls, email or personalmeetings
11. Managesand coordinates customer events and conferences.
12. Interfaceswith direct mail, advertising and / or other agencies to meet deadlines of radio,newsprint, social media and outdoor advertisements
13. Maintainand delegate the distribution of resort collateral
14. Createssocial media, digital and public relations plans delegating fulfilment to theteam
15. Workswith marketing and operational team to achieve successful execution of email,digital campaigns and other projects
16. Interfaceswith other departments to communicate upcoming marketing activities
1. Requiresa bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field.
2. Requiresa minimum of 3 years’ prior experience in hotel / resort marketing, to includeexperiences in ATL / BTL marketing, digital marketing, event promotions andconference
3. Requiresskillset to create PowerPoint presentations and edit / create posts onsocial media platforms
FullTime; To include Days, Evenings, Weekends and Holidays