Company Emaric Company Limited Job Type Permanent / Full Time Working Experience 1 - 3 Years Education Level First Degree Industry Manufacturing Jobs Qualifications Bachelor's degree from a recognized university.
Preferably a business-related degree. Or any equivalent combination of education, experience, and training abilities Description
JOB LOCATION - SAUDI ARABIA
1. To ensure that within the Depot all daily Reconciliation of transactions by Salesmen and Cash
Receipts are accurately processed and control accounts are agreed.
2. Timely execution, distribution & transmission of :
a. Daily, weekly and monthly SARAS sales reports.
b. Frequent update of Master Data Information such as New Products, Prices etc. (Master data and
prices in the system should not be changed without written approval from the Divisional Head
Office following regional instructions with Authorised signatories.)
c. Exceptional management information reports as and when required by the Accounting Officer and
d. Daily verification of all credit invoices for customer name and number Vs the value to identify any
errors that could make by the Salesmen.
3. Consistently compliance of the followings with regard to the Cash Receipts & arrangement for
a. Receiving cash from salesmen in compliance with daily route summary after verification with
b. Daily preparation of Salesmen Shortages Summary endorsed by the Accounting officer. ( Prior to
the acceptance of salesman’s shortage, the cashier should ensure that the shortage is approved
by the authorized manager.)
c. Sorting of cash collections in conformity with bank requirements prior to lodgement.
d. Preparations of Daily Collection & Lodgement Summary report and submit to the Accounting
officer together with duplicate copy of all lodgement slips.
4. Maintenance of DTMS
a. Daily allocation of payments based on the Salesman Settlement Confirmation & Receipts.
b. Daily Temporary Credit Aged Analysis Report. (before mid day)
c. Weekly(Saturday) TC statement of accounts & Exceptional Over the period Reports by
d. Month end reconciliation to be completed on the first day of the following month and the detail
summary to be printed for balances confirmation. Ensure that the Salesmen and Supervisor’s
signature is obtained on all individual Statement of Accounts.
e. Copy of all TC schedules to be made available on or before 02nd of the following month for the
Conduct physical count of product wastage and damage prior to disposal ensuring that the
wastage agrees with the count and properly sprayed by the logistics personal. Ensure that spot check on the
date code policy is performed during the wastage count.
5. Assist the Accounting officer for periodic (Weekly, Monthly & Year End) verification of Stocks and Fixed
6. Ensure that the computer systems in the depot are operated and maintained in accordance with the
procedures laid down by the BS department.
7. Awareness of all activities related to the job and to provide and assist the AO and ITA to all
Management and Financial information in a timely and concise manner.
8. Preparation and analysis of accounts related overhead expenses such as Salesmen Commission, Fuel,
Medical & Business Travel etc.
9. Electronic data transmission of sales forecast and orders to CPP on a daily basis and on time.
10. Maintain files of various Accounting records, Sales Reports, Sales Reconciliation, Receipt Books and
other accounts related documents in a well organised and secure fashion.
12. Adherence to Guidelines, Procedures, Standards, Policies as per the Finance manual and directives
issued by the Accounting officer and Regional finance controller.