Diploma in Electrical Engineering / Industrial Automation Application Deadline 2019-12-16 Description
Job Location is Saudi Arabia
1. Carry out visual inspection of automation / instruments and components and service as necessary.
2. Perform routine diagnostic inspection on automation systems, monitor and isolate trouble and perform repairs.
3. Perform installation and calibration of instrumentation, SCADA / HMI control and Electrical Systems.
4. Conduct preventive maintenance on electrical control systems, instrumentation / electronics, programmable controllers, meters, generators, and hydraulics / pneumatics control systems.
5. Conduct maintenance on low voltage electrical equipment and related devices.
6. Respond to emergency calls / night calls / rest day calls for some automation urgent troubles and issues.
7. Diagnose and troubleshoot problems on programmers, PLC, measuring / testing devices
8. Calibrate, align and test systems and components used to monitor plant processes
9. Perform working at height and enter confined spaces as the job requires to.
10. Apply LOTO and request for PTW as necessary.
11. Perform related duties.